What happened to Phrag?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquacorps

Reaction score
I miss his posts. Will he ever be returning? Found it odd that he is no longer listed as a member. He contributed a lot. Rusty

What happened to PHRAG? It depends on who you ask. Some say he went insane and is living upstate somewhere in a mental institution. Others say he turned back into a fish and swam out to sea. But I know the truth.

He had a sex change and now performs as Cher in a celebrity impersonator show in Vegas.

What happened to PHRAG? It depends on who you ask. Some say he went insane and is living upstate somewhere in a mental institution. Others say he turned back into a fish and swam out to sea. But I know the truth.

He had a sex change and now performs as Cher in a celebrity impersonator show in Vegas.

What time? This I gotta see.

Lance, I will send you VIP passes for the front row. I still have my moustache and goatee too, so you will know it is me.

As for the real reason for my departure from the forum, I really just needed a break. I am still a full time student. I hope to have that all wrapped up by this coming October, and then I am going to enroll in another school for two years. :sob:

I still have my orchids and bonsai. I just finished doing an inventory/cleanup of the plants I lost this winter. I have a shopping list ready as soon as spring is sprung. Nothing bloomed for me this winter, as all of my winter bloomers are still seedlings. Maybe next year.

Oh phrag --trying to reach you for ever so long but no response so nice to see you are here even for a visit.Vandafinitia Blaupunkt is coming along with 2 spks so I'm thrilled.Thanks!

Jane, did you email? I wasn't able to receive private messages after I left. Sorry about that. You will have to post pics when the Vandafinetia blooms.

Latest posts

Back