• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

what do you think of this hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the USA, and blooming sized, in-bloom hangianums are still tough to come by, especially from reputable sellers, so I'm not surprised at the price at all. It's higher than I'd be willing to pay, but $300+ is not terribly surprising. Overall flower quality looks pretty good, not perfect, but I wouldn't toss it out of my collection (unless it was absolutely not fragrant at all, then I might reconsider LOL).

Meh. It is nice but I wouldn't pay $300 for it. If I was buying it in bloom from somebody I knew at a show, maybe $100. But to be honest hangianum doesn't do much for me. I prefer emersonii, it has more character.

Meh. It is nice but I wouldn't pay $300 for it. If I was buying it in bloom from somebody I knew at a show, maybe $100. But to be honest hangianum doesn't do much for me. I prefer emersonii, it has more character.
I had this one bloomed back in June, I selfed it , and it hold a green pod for 6 months so far, do you think it is IMG_1498.JPG worth the pollinate effort?

Back