What do you think of this clonal name

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below is a photo of a micranthum that I bought in bud in 2006 from Orchid Inn. According to my notes it bloomed and only lasted 5 days or so. That growth eventually died off and a new 8 inch growth grew in it's place. That took me how many years?:rollhappy: Honestly I don't recall the color tone nor did I write it down from that first blooming. The other day it opened and I don't usual give things a clonal name but I thought one might be in order this time. I was thinking about 'Nice and Light'. So what do you think of my flower and or the proposed clonal name? If you look real hard you can see just a slight ting of pink.

Eric, I can't answer that question. The exposure on the photo is correct. That is exactly as the flower looks. When I hold it up to the sun light you can barley see any pink coloring but it is there, but so, so light in color. Remember, I'm looking for pink as that is what I expected. When you look at that flower it appears white to the naked eye until you get real close to it and put it in the sunlight.

I really like it i cannot close my mouth anymore and my hard is saying I like it
you need to self this one and send me the seed

The name may have a little room for improvement but I don't think the flower does. It is excellent.

How about 'Bubble Yum'

I vote for 'Porcelain Goddess'. If name length and copyright were not an issue, I might go with 'Please Don't Squeeze the Charmin' !!

Latest posts

Back