What can you tell me about emersonii?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Janes emersonii is absolutely stunning guess it is getting a bit hard to manage soon:D
It is not true that emersoniis are notorious slow growers( wonder if any paph is if they get the right conditions?:confused:), since I have just potted up a flat that was deflasked in October 2013, that is one and a half year ago now. Well, most of the seedligshad grown to an excess of approximately 5inch LS, some closer to 10inches. Just hope that the pottingup does not stall their growth too much:D

Well, I checked the size and came to the conclusion that they are approximately 5inch a few somewhat bigger, but 10 inch might have been an exaggeration:evil: Picture below.
90M34.jpg

Interestingly, at the same time I deflasked some hangs and they did not grow that fast see below, but still ok:)
nvzBV.jpg

Is it the lack of tidyness and seemingly chaos?:evil:
what did Lien do?:confused:h built a bigger house or what?

Both! :evil: He moved to Arkansas or somewhere for school. He had pots of expensive and rare orchids scattered all around his tiny GH on the roof an apartment building in Manhattan.

Yeah, i think I remember him:) he had some wonderful plants, right? And did some great growing. Have not heard from him in a while......

He is probably doing some breeding because he bought a bunch of the Orchidbabies stock before we made the big STF group purchase. I also think he sneaks around here once in a great while.

Latest posts

Back