What are you doing for the 4th?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, no dico required for the esplanade...that's what it's called.

my fun starts now.
off from work. riding my bike home, just put a little distance/speed thing on it so i should know how fast i go...
gonna race the rain.

likespaphs said:
actually, no dico required for the esplanade...that's what it's called.

Maybe to you big city folks. A wide open stretch of grass in the midwest is called a "field" and a wide open stretch of pavement is called a "parking lot." :D

PHRAG said:
Maybe to you big city folks. A wide open stretch of grass in the midwest is called a "field" and a wide open stretch of pavement is called a "parking lot." :D

Uh, don't you live in Phoenix, John? That's a pretty big city you know...

I just heard this may actually the last year for the 4th on the Esplanade for a while cause they may have to re-route traffic onto it while repairing Storrow Drive (one of the major thoroughfares through the city). So, John, perhaps it will just be a parking lot in the near future. :rolleyes:

I may live in Phoenix, but I don't reside in Phoenix. I hate it. :sob:

I grew up in a farm town of less than 10,000 people. Phoenix has 3,251,876 people. I am way out of my element here. I get to go home in October and I can't wait.

PHRAG said:

John a wide open stretch of grass in new york city is called a park. And they don't parking lots they have parking garages :poke:

------------------------

I'm sitting here typing away and editing a long response to John's "Why do you grow what you grow?" thread. So much more exciting that lighting up fireworks. :poke: Next year I'm going to find some fireworks. I'll go drive around pennsylvania aimlessly if I have to.

Latest posts

Back