What are you doing for the 4th?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

We are going to be able to see fireworks from our balcony this year. We live just a couple of blocks from a lakefront park where the fireworks are going to be launched from. What are you doing for the 4th?

i'm excited for my plans. same plans i've had the past four years...
i get to work...

likespaphs said:
i'm excited for my plans. same plans i've had the past four years...
i get to work...

Awww, :pity: I thought you were off on Tuesdays? You don't close on the 4th?
Geesh. I work for the slacker university in town, apparently. I get today *and* tomorrow off as holidays.

Unfortunately, I don't have any plans though....:confused:

I'm just going to sit in my greenhouse and water plants. Absolutely nothing special. I might light some citronella candles outside as sparklers:)

July 1 was our big holiday (Canada Day) although most people get today off as well. I worked...so did hubby.

The best news though is that Steve and I celebrate our 19th anniversary today.:smitten: We aren't doing anything special but we are having a nice roast beef dinner ALONE....Jr is working.:rolleyes: :noangel:

PS...I hope all my American friends have a wonderful 4th of July even if you do have to work. :D

Am I the only one going out to a big party??? I spent a crapload on fireworks, and we're having a big cookout/beer bash out in the country at a buddy's brother's house. I'm supposed to be on call, but something tells me my cell phones battery will be dead. The boss is out of state, so I'm not too worried.

I'll apologize in advance for any crazy posts that I may type tomorrow night:D

Jon
________
Vtx1300R

Last edited:
I'm going to watch the soccer match in the afternoon, go to a friend's rooftop and bbq, and later go watch the fireworks with my brothers who are coming up.

i went to a friend's last night and we were able to see fireworks from six or eight different towns/cities/communities over the bay. it was kinda kool....

Heather said:
Awww, :pity: I thought you were off on Tuesdays? You don't close on the 4th?

i'm the sucker they hired to work holidays...and weekends.
we don't ever close.

Deluge. Esplanade. Someone has been reading the big girl dictionary. Mine has pictures. R is for rain.

Latest posts

Back