Went Leaf Peeping, Got Racks

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful shots!!!!!! Bravo Clark!! :)

For downsising photos, paint of windows could do the work to reduce each pics at a time... However I recently found the Microsoft Office Picture Manager from MO 2003, which allows you to downsize many pics simutaneusly. I think there are more freeware programs to do this too! :)

Nice pictures! I have pictures that I've taken of orchids and various things and my camera takes high quality pictures. How do I downsize the pics to load to Slipper Talk? There is a setting on my camera for web and email attachments but I don't want to have to use that setting every time to take a picture just to upload to ST.

Try PhotoResizer
It is fast, easy and free.

Maybe you can look at IrfanView too I use it and it is easy.
Its only 3 clicks now to downsize it fromt he camera and store it.

Its a free programm too.

Clark - nice photos, beautiful. Reminds me of a trip through El Valle, southwest of Taos, New Mexico. Then we went through near sunset and there were thousands of elk in the valley, hundreds of bulls bugling. The sound was incredible.

I use Irfan View. Its 'primitive' but easy to use and free. It also can do most of what one would really need to do to crop, resize & color correct for web postings. Quite a good program. Simple enough that you can learn to use it quickly, and it does the basics and some advanced techniques well.

Latest posts

Back