Wenqing Perner in Luxembourg

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
This weekend, I had the great privilege to welcome Wenqing and her daughter Steffi in Luxembourg. They had accepted my invitation and decided to have a break while travelling in Germany, relax here for 2 days, and get to know a bit of our small, but lovely country!!

We had some great time exploring my greenhouse, then our cosy City and surroundings, the annual Schueberfouer fair included on the first day, with good weather. On a rainy Monday (the first since months here!!) we visited some historical high-lights getting from the german border through our Oesling to the Belgium border which we crossed to use the high-way leading via Arlon back to Luxembourg City.

IMO an unforgettable experience, that seemed to please my most lovely invitees too! Welcome to come back anytime .

I hope you enjoy these few pics

Jean

also check : => http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46669

Last edited:
Looks like a beautiful town! What's the photo 4th from the bottom? Amusement Park?

It is Naoki! takes place every year 3 weeks in August-September: we call it 'Schueberfouer' in Luxembourgish! The pic was taken during our ride on the Big Wheel !

Jean

Wonderful pictures!! I see alot of holger in their daughter, eyes / face and height. Such great people!!! I send lots of love to their family!!

Latest posts

Back