Welcome, Tom Kalina!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: WELCOME TOM!!!
We will definitely value your knowledge & expertise!
P.S.Thank goodness I took you up on the henry bloom! I made the cross as soon as I got home and a few days later my henry blasted, dried out a bit too much with that warm weather & while I was having fun making the rounds at the festival!

Welcome, Tom! I'm so glad you are finally here. You will see you are among friends, with lively debates, and great information.

Welcome, Tom - it's good to see you here. Everything I've ever purchased from you has arrived in excellent condition and grown with astounding vigor. I look forward to your offerings.

Thanks!

A heart-felt thanks to all of you for your warm welcome and a special thanks to those of you who have been friends and customers of mine over the years. For those who may not know, Fox Valley Orchids came to life in 1987 in a small back yard greenhouse in Naperville, IL. Essentially, it was and is a hobby gone wild. We received a major shot in the arm with the acquisition of Birchwood Orchids in 1990, after the passing of Dr. G.R. (Dick) Clements. Dr. Clements was one of the most respected slipper orchid collectors of his day who had an outstanding private collection of Paph. species. Many of these plants are still used as breeding stock at Fox Valley. Once again, thanks for the welcome; I look forward to our association.

Best Regards,

Tom Kalina/ Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd.

This is so funny, although I've actually talked on the phone to Tom, I'm always amused because I've been to his place twice and bought plants but never met him! :rollhappy:

Hey Eric,

Please let me know the next time you're planning a visit because I would like to meet you and all those members of the ST community I don't already know. We're open Mon. - Sat. from 9am to 5 pm and from 11 am to 3 pm on Sundays. I'm normally here from 7am - 3pm on weekdays and all day Saturday, but off Sundays unless it's the only day available, in which case I'd be glad to come in.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know we just added a "Paph. venustum in bud" item to the "On-line Specials" section of the foxvalleyorchids.com website. These are beautiful plants that should be in full bloom by Christmas.

Thanks, Tom

Latest posts

Back