Welcome to the all-new Slippertalk.com!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, thanks for the history. I'm glad you are here, and wondered why you were not in the other forum.

I can only hope the next election will improve things for folks like you, and harder for the real terrorists to get in. Right now, I think our priorities are all wrong.

Thanks to you New Englanders for sending the rain my way as requested. However, enough is *&^%ing enough. We've gotten 9-12" in the last two days and everything is flooding!

--Stephen

There were a number of impassable roads up here just south of Damascus. 124 was flooded in 3 places and a number of side roads were inaccessible.

I assume the flooding on Riffle Ford was down near that fenced off building where the cops often run radar? An ex-girlfriend of mine actually lived right off Riffle Ford in the small subdivision a few miles from 118.

And! We've still got 3 days of rain ahead of us. My mom works in the Old Post Office Pavillion downtown, which lost power and a/c. Consequently, she gets 2 days off.

--Stephen

Back