Welcome to the all-new Slippertalk.com!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Hello,

Let me be the first to welcome you to SlipperTalk.com, the premiere message board for slipper orchid enthusiasts. This site is truly a labor of love. It is founded by orchid fanatics, for orchid fanatics. We want you to dig right in and start sharing with all of us. Thank you for being a part of this learning experience. We look forward to getting to know you better.

Phrag
Forum Co-Founder

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to be in on the start of this forum! I have high hopes...it will be great to have a forum where all of us can discuss our mutual interests freely....To introduce myself, I'm Eric Muehlbauer...growing mostly paphs, but of course phrags also...and cyps to a more limited extent. Take care, Eric

hi guys and gals its just me stan! loving being on a site where you can speak your mind and you can still post! i grow paphs paphs and more paphs! and i have tons of frogs!

Congratulations

Dear everyone.
Delighted to be part of this new Forum
Looks like it ought to be a great success. We all need to help.
Tell friends (even non friends!!!!!!!)
Hope to be able to give the full support of our company.
Ratcliffe Orchids have always been part ot the world stage now we will tell everyone worldwide---this is the place to be.:smitten:
A happy Paph is a healthy Paph??:wink:
See you soon
Paul

Howdy folks,

My name is Stephen and I'm an alcoh---

wrong forum....

I know and am known by most of the people here now. For those that I haven't yet met, I am a slipper nut and like orchid books almost as much as the plants. I have far to much time on my hands and, among other things, I use it to build:
http://www.slipperorchids.info/

--Stephen

Hi to all who have posted so far .I recognise you all so far & I'm happy to be here.Heather --it's raining cats & dogs here as well. I don't know whether the Indians at Foxwoods or Mohican Sun are doing their rain dance but I wish they would knock it off!!At least-- for awhile:D

heather i had the pleasure of meeting stephen and he was really funny! also a textbook smart as heck!

Dudes, this is exciting!

Anyway, the name is Zach and I'm a Cypripedium fanatic. No, I don't grow any, they're just my academic focus. I'm hoping to get to do some international research this coming summer. We'll see. Anyway, I've just began growing slippers... I've got a Paph and two Phrags. Three more are on the way!

Anyway, I'm mega excited!

Hi Everyone!

Wow, it's so nice to have a place that I can post messages without walking on eggshells! What a great idea to have a free and open forum :) Thanks for doing all the work it takes to get a forum going; I'm an Admin for a small forum myself, and even that's a lot of work!

I'm very happy to be here, and very happy to see so many familiar names.

As Ever,
J. Matthew Gore

Oh my! Who told you that you could put links in your signature!!!

Just kidding. :evil:

Back