Welcome to our newest vendor: The Tiny Jungle (aka Chris Mende)!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pacific Orchid Exposition

Finally, I have seen some good stuff from the Pacific show from you and good to have Tony's stuff close by also. :D

Thanks, Eric! We will be at POE again this year. It's a wonderful show, and it's such fun to meet people we have online contact with in person!

Give me money!

Chris, help us give you money!!!

Right now it's not possible to maintain a website as well as the eBay store.
We just don't have the staff to keep up. As soon as we can manage it, we certainly will. Many of our eBay listings are buy-it-now, even though auctions are more numerous. We also entertain offers, so don't hesitate to make them.

Right now it's not possible to maintain a website as well as the eBay store.
We just don't have the staff to keep up. As soon as we can manage it, we certainly will. Many of our eBay listings are buy-it-now, even though auctions are more numerous. We also entertain offers, so don't hesitate to make them.

That's good to know! Thanks.

Hi, Folks! Just a note to let you know we're thinking of you and want you to know that we are now going to be open for walk-in visitors on weekends from 11 to 3. Sometimes we will be at a show, but for the most part we will welcome visits during the midday on weekends. We are working hard on a new website and doing lots of eBay sales as well as having Open House as often as we can. We love meeting and helping our customers and having you visit, even if it is to work out the problems you might be having with a plant. Meanwhile, for those of you far away, we have our Facebook page, The Tiny Jungle. Happy Summer!!

Bravo, esp. for that => Polyrhyza lindenii 'Tiny Jungle' AM/AOS blooming in The Tiny Jungle <=

Maybe you should post that great pic here too :) !

Jean

Doings at The Tiny Jungle AKA LetsTalkPlants

Well, as you can see, I've been busy and haven't had time to post here for a long time! I miss you guys, the camaraderie, and all the pics!
My business partner, Tony Wells, does the eBay selling and that is going quite well. We have many species and some hybrids of many genera now, so my orchid life has become really exciting!
We no longer will be doing shows, since we really can't do both eBay and shows. There are only two of us, so we had to make a choice.
We do welcome visitors, though, and are open by appointment. Our open hours for walk ins are noon to 5 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We do prefer advance notice, so that we can give you more personal attention.
Fridays are often spray days, so call or text the day before to see what's up.
My phone number is 415-307-4742 and I welcome texts. Tony is at 415-623-4079. We are also at [email protected], but the texts will catch us first.

Latest posts

Back