Welcome to our new supporter Ratcliffe Orchids!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Thank them for supporting the forum here! And watch for announcements in their vendor thread!

Dear Paul and Mary,

So glad you are here. My Paph. Susan Booth you brought me in Ann Arbor is in full bloom now and is beautiful. Thank you for hand picking it for me. Oh, all the rest of the plants are doing great also. Your advise on blooming my Paph. Prince Edward of York paid off as it is spiking as we speak!! :)

Thanks again,
Dee Stowell

Dee said:
advise on blooming my Paph. Prince Edward of York paid off as it is spiking as we speak!! :)

Great to have the knowledge base and experience to beef up the forum and hope you share with us this tid-bit of information!

bench72 said:
Great to have the knowledge base and experience to beef up the forum and hope you share with us this tid-bit of information!

Paul suggested that I put the plant outside at night to chill it down to about the mid 50's (this was early spring) and lots of light. Bingo it worked! I have had the plant about 2 years and it never bloomed and now it has about 6 fans, 1 spike so far and maybe 3 more later.

Back