Web page Piping Rock

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mormodes

Reaction score
I like Glen Decker's new web page. I like how you can easily track the dollar amount in your shopping cart and how you can find out other specials with just a mouse-over. Other sites you have to click back and forth to continue shopping. Glen's you don't have to stop what you looking at or doing in order to go to the next item. Thumb's up. :clap: (Yes I was looking at the anitums)

He has anitums to sell!?!?!?!?!? Are they hidden from view cause I've been looking and can only find hybrids with anitum in them.

Just after I hit 'send' I thought I should have indicated the hybrids rather than species...but I suppose you can always ask him if he has that variety. *G* I was looking at the Spiderman hybrids after seeing it here.

Aw :( I just have to follow every lead I can. I know someone has got to be selling them on the black market. I can't wait to get a kovachii from him, I'm just waiting for the price to go down to around $40.

Latest posts

Back