Weather

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually watch the golfers from my kitchen window while I have breakfast....no one is out today. They would need green balls but it still would be had to find them down in the snow. What wierd weather. It can't decide if it's spring or winter.:confused:

Lien, same here with yucky snow. Noticed you were interested in Vet School. When you check out Cornell please let me know. Candor is 22 miles south and I drive through the Vet School everyday as my lab is in the Cornell Research Park. Cornell would be good, we could probably arrange bench space for your plants to be nearby.

You all know what George will say:
"told ya so, ain't there any global warming"
Citizen Gore is just a sore loser.:p

It snowed this morning here in Queens....just a few flakes. Then giant flakes came down around 5 PM.....I even moved in the (very) few plants I had put outdoors....it may reach 29 tonight. Oh well....I'm not worried about the frost killing my radish seedlings, because i know the squirrels will! Take care, Eric

It snowed this morning here in Queens....just a few flakes. Then giant flakes came down around 5 PM.....I even moved in the (very) few plants I had put outdoors....it may reach 29 tonight. Oh well....I'm not worried about the frost killing my radish seedlings, because i know the squirrels will! Take care, Eric

Bob Wellenstein said:
Lien, same here with yucky snow. Noticed you were interested in Vet School. When you check out Cornell please let me know. Candor is 22 miles south and I drive through the Vet School everyday as my lab is in the Cornell Research Park. Cornell would be good, we could probably arrange bench space for your plants to be nearby.

Hi Bob,

Cornell and Ohio State are my first two choices. I hope i get into either one of those. Particularly Cornell as I have a lot of friends up there and really like the Veterinary hospital up there. But i'm not too picky and will go wherever I get in.

I was up to visit the campus at Cornell last year and really loved it. It'll be quite a change from living in Manhattan and I look forward to that. I'm not a city person at all and can't wait to get out of here!

Lien

It's snowing again this morning!!!!!!! make this weather go away, pleassssssssse

No snow nor freezing weather but clouds and rain for the next 10 days in the low 50s :( Will the sun ever come back!?

Back