• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Phrag kovachii backcross flasks

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for my yearly flask or two) and have a rather specific request. Does anyone know of a source that has kovachii backcrosses for sale - (kovachii x species) x kovachii?

I am considering the one that OZ has listed ((kovachii x besseae) x kovachii), but I am hoping one is available where the species is not micropetalum (besseae, fischeri, schlimii, etc.). Ideally I'd like longifolium. Why? Because Phrag. Don Wimber is awesome. Getting lindleyanum/sargentianum as the species would be good too. Why? Because Phrag. Jason Fischer is awesome.

I know this is a longshot, but if anyone's heard of these please let me know.

--Stephen

Maybe Peruflora?

If you get the OZ flask, interested in splitting it?

I got Peruflora's most recent list, but they only have the schlimii backcross.

I'm not a big fan of splitting flasks as shipping things twice early in the seedling development seems like a bit too much stress. I'll definitely let you know when I am ready to get rid of some.

I got Peruflora's most recent list, but they only have the schlimii backcross.

I'm not a big fan of splitting flasks as shipping things twice early in the seedling development seems like a bit too much stress. I'll definitely let you know when I am ready to get rid of some.

Sounds good. Either meet at a paph forum or somewhere by Baltimore.

Latest posts

Back