• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Phrag. klotzscheanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxC

Reaction score
Anyone in the US have a Phragmipedium klotzcheanum they would be willing to sell? Preferably a division or bs plant. Or a klotzchianum, since I have seen it spelled both ways.

Max

I feel like there was a thread about this back in August... and it appears we all forgot... :p

If you still have seedlings available, I would potentially be interested.

i think i got mine from Bill @ woodstream... he doesn't show it on his current phrag list, but he is certainly breeding a lot with it... may have a division he'd part with... he will likely be slow responding given all the stuff he is shipping...

sorry i may be thinking vittatum the klotscheanum came from glenn decker

Last edited:
I feel like there was a thread about this back in August... and it appears we all forgot... :p

If you still have seedlings available, I would potentially be interested.
Yours is in the mail, but I do have a few more. They are not growing as fast as I would prefer, but they all seem relatively healthy.

Yours is in the mail, but I do have a few more. They are not growing as fast as I would prefer, but they all seem relatively healthy.

Whoop whoop! :D

Super excited! This one has been on my list for a while. I'll be on the lookout. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back