• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Paph Sander's Pride and Paph Mount Toro

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Boyce-Miles

Reaction score
Hello. I am currently looking for the following primary hybrids:

Paph. Sander's Pride (stonei x sanderianum).
Paph. Mt. Toro (stonei x philippinense) (normal coloured form).

I was wondering if anyone has these hybrids, can source them or knows anyone willing to sell a seedling or division?

I am UK based.

I am still looking for these. I have managed to acquire a Mt. Toro, however the plant is not in the greatest condition. I am especially keen on acquiring Sander's Pride.

Have you tried to write to Popow? They often have quite a few rarer plants, that are not in their list!
In your shoes I would also try to write to other nurseries to ask, f.ex. Franz Glanz of Wössner Orchideen, Hilmar Bauch from Asendorfer Orchideenzucht, and our local mastergrower mr. Hans Christiansen of Orchidegartneriet in Fredensborg: [email protected]

Have you tried to write to Popow? They often have quite a few rarer plants, that are not in their list!
In your shoes I would also try to write to other nurseries to ask, f.ex. Franz Glanz of Wössner Orchideen, Hilmar Bauch from Asendorfer Orchideenzucht, and our local mastergrower mr. Hans Christiansen of Orchidegartneriet in Fredensborg: [email protected]
Yes. I have tried Popow, he does not have them. I emailed Franz Glanz about one week ago but did not hear back. Hilmar Bauch does have a Mt. Toro but it is his only mother plant. I have not contacted Hans before though - I will try him, thank you for his email address. :)

Hello. I am currently looking for the following primary hybrids:

Paph. Sander's Pride (stonei x sanderianum).
Paph. Mt. Toro (stonei x philippinense) (normal coloured form).

I was wondering if anyone has these hybrids, can source them or knows anyone willing to sell a seedling or division?

I am UK based.
My Toro on eBay. Not sure if ship to UK?

Back