• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Paph philippinense var laevigatum or palawanense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jbp63

Hi, if anyone in the US has a division or seedling of the small variety of Paph philippinense var laevigatum or var palawanense (are they the same?) that they would want to sell please let me know. Thanks, John in AZ

Thanks Eric

Eric, I emailed them last year and I never heard back from them. Thank you for reminding me. I will try again right now. Thanks very much, John

I got one from Sam Tsui a couple of years ago. If it is not listed on his website, send him an email he may still have some.

Thanks to Tom K. He clarified nicely the difference between var laevigatum and var palawanensis. Since I want the smaller variety which is palawanensis I am still looking. Still no reply from Carolina Orchids.

I made a call earlier today to Carolina Orchids, there was no answer so I left a message. I have not found any other sources for var. palawanensis. I will try Sam and see what he has to say. He is always very good about replying even when he is out of town.

Latest posts

Back