Wanted Paph. Angel Hair, PEOY, Michael Koop

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
In am looking mature growth BS or multiple growth of the above as well as any other sanderanium hybrids (Michael Koop x sand, Angel Hair x sand, PEOY x Sand. etc).
Thank you!

troy

Reaction score
You got the orchid fever lol.. it is actually a real thing diagnosed in the late 1800s

silence882

Lurker
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried emailing Sam at Orchid Inn? He's got a fair amount of inventory he doesn't list on his site and grows quite a few multifloral hybrids.

Djthomp28

Reaction score
I also recommend trying Sam. My Michael Koop and PEOY are from him. He has quite a few sandi hybrids. His 10% off and up sale is still on, but ends soon.

Austin Creek has a decent selection of Multis. I am not sure about the crosses you are after but it might be worth reaching out. Also Windy Hill may have some leads. Marilyn's division list should be coming out soon. Or you can reach out and see if she has what you are looking for. I know she uses PEOY and Angel Hair in her breeding.

Last edited:

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
Thank you. I will try all!
I have had “The Orchid Fever”for many years.......it only responds when a new multifloral sanderanium cross orchid arrives......will not go away until I obtains sanderanium and it blooms.

troy

Reaction score
Dave at paph paradise also has alot of stuff, if you email him with specific request he responds pretty quickly

Latest posts