• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Dracula vampira photo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellybean

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have a friend who is an author and has just finished her newest book. She is seeking a photograph of a Dracula vampira orchid for the cover of her book.
This is the email she sent to me:

"Hi Kelly,
I need to find a photo soon or it will hold up the entire book publishing schedule. Could you possibly go on the forum and ask if anyone has a photo of a dracula vampira orchid that they would be willing to send to a friend of yours who has written a psychological mystery/thriller and needs a photo of the dracula vampira orchid for cover art. They would get photo credit but would need to sign an image usage rights agreement. "

I know some of you cultivate this one, and I know lots of you are fabulous photographers; so I'm hoping one of you is both! Please pm me if you or anyone you know is willing to share your image with my friend.
I think her book is Walking Fish.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She reports she has found a photo. Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back