• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Dendrobium Victoria Pinky

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the NCOS meeting yesterday, someone brought to the show table a Dendrobium Victoria Pinky. She said it was an easy grower. Besides the lovely pink flowers, the plant had a lovely purple tinge to it. She said she got it at Ecuagenera (but apparently not available from them now). A google search only came up with one ebay mention. Anyone have leads on where to get one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dendrobium...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have a ton of them. I made the cross, but someone else made it a bit earlier, and registered it a month before my first one flowered. The combination of a warmer growing species with a cool grower makes them practically indestructible. Cool/warm, wet/dry, they don't care, and they do have a lovely reddish colour to the leaves in high light.

Unfortunately I'm in Canada. Maybe we can arrange to get you one somehow when a forum member is traveling to Canada.

I have a ton of them. I made the cross, but someone else made it a bit earlier, and registered it a month before my first one flowered. The combination of a warmer growing species with a cool grower makes them practically indestructible. Cool/warm, wet/dry, they don't care, and they do have a lovely reddish colour to the leaves in high light.

Unfortunately I'm in Canada. Maybe we can arrange to get you one somehow when a forum member is traveling to Canada.

Thanks. I think one ST member often goes to Canada for the shows, but on the east side (Montreal, etc).

Montreal is 2 hours from Ottawa. Lots of people from Ottawa, including me, sometimes, go to the Montreal shows, so It's not impossible.

Latest posts

Back