• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Dendrobium cuthbertsonii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikefallen13

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I know it's not a slipper, but I've had little to no luck finding this plant other than the 4 Ecuagenera clones that surface from time to time (and even out if those, I've been unable to find the 'pink' clone). I've seen many pictures of amazing color forms (bicolor, yellow, white, etc.) but it seems they are pretty much impossible to find in the US. If anyone on here happens to have any or knows of any retailers that do, please send me a PM! I'd be willing to buy or trade, though I mainly have Masdevallias, other miscellaneous orchids and some tropical pitcher plants (Nepenthes) for trade at this point.

Thanks!
Mike

Mountain orchids as Eric mentioned as well as Marni Turkel but she will only sell through ebay unless it is a flask. She has top quality clones from Tom Perlite and many others.

Latest posts

Back