• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted- 3 or 3.5 inch round plastic green pots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A long shot perhaps, but maybe someone will have a stash of them.

10 years ago when I was growing out flasks, it was very easy to find basic 3 or 3.5 inch round plastic pots in green.

Now- no such luck it seems. I found some in a terra cotta color that could do, but I would prefer green.

If anyone out there has a stash of them available for sale- I am game for up to a case of 1,440 ( but at minimum 100 to get me through next couple of months.)

Thanks,

Tom.

Try portersorchids.com -- Bill is going out of business and has lots of green pots. Not sure of his shipping policy anymore, though.

You might also try Jim's Orchid Supply and/or repotme.
I'm still looking for several clay long tom pots (some people call them rose pots) with no
luck so far. I hope you have better luck than I am.

Thanks everyone- between the resources posted above and PMed to me, I found the EXACT pots I was looking for. Turns out they were in a pdf catalogue online, but the contents of the catalogue were not on the site itself, and so not easily searched. Either way I am all set and thank you!

Latest posts

Back