Wössner Vietnam Love

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is vietnamense known for short-lived flowers? I know Ho Chi Minh is known for that and delenatii last for good one month.
This particular flower has been open for three weeks now and there is no sign of wilting yet.
I also have a vietnamense x leucochilum in bloom for over 6 weeks now.

Magic Lantern was around on eBay as well as off-line market in 2019. I saw a couple for sale in the last few months.
I'm sure they will be around again.
what does the vietnamense x leucochilum look like? I am curious of that combination

what does the vietnamense x leucochilum look like? I am curious of that combination
I think posted mine some time in the winter. I have two. One looks typical of such pairing. The other one that bloomed this year had surprisingly good shape favoring vietnamense although it had its common problems of malformed parts & color break. But still, this is fairly good compared to some uglies I’ve seen of such hybrids. 😁
157B2249-0A2C-47DC-B2D3-B482DE4D858B.jpeg

I think posted mine some time in the winter. I have two. One looks typical of such pairing. The other one that bloomed this year had surprisingly good shape favoring vietnamense although it had its common problems of malformed parts & color break. But still, this is fairly good compared to some uglies I’ve seen of such hybrids. 😁
View attachment 28881
Your observation is interesting , children from good looking parents may not be attractive if they get the wrong combinations

Latest posts

Back