Vladimir Putin is WEIRD

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/06/28/russia.putin.reut/index.html

MOSCOW, Russia (Reuters) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday stopped on a walk through the Kremlin to speak to a young boy before lifting up the boy's shirt and kissing the astonished youth on his stomach.

Putin was shown by state television chatting to graduates of military academies before he took a walk through one of the Kremlin's courtyards, often full of tourists.

He stopped and spoke to a young boy who appeared to be aged four or five and turned away shyly when asked his name.

"What is your name?" Putin asked, kneeling down in front of the fair-haired boy and holding him by the waist.

"Nikita," the clearly shocked boy answered, looking from side to side.

Putin then lifted the boy's shirt and kissed him on his stomach. The Russian president then patted the boy on the head and walked off through a crowd of astonished tourists.

That's nothing, I once had my nipples tweaked by a Congressman.

Do heads of state have to take drug tests? They should.

PHRAG said:
That's nothing, I once had my nipples tweaked by a Congressman.
I bet it was Rick Santorum. The dude even looks creepy:

santorum9216ks.jpg

I wonder if it is some kind of russian good luck thing... you know, a bit like rubbing the tummy of buddha is suppose to be good luck...

the act is certainly unconventional... but how many actions/behaviours are seen as strange or in some cases has led to persecution just because it's root cause is something we do not understand... (sorry for the rant, but I've recently had some male friends bashed for holding hands!)

bench72 said:
I wonder if it is some kind of russian good luck thing... you know, a bit like rubbing the tummy of buddha is suppose to be good luck...

the act is certainly unconventional... but how many actions/behaviours are seen as strange or in some cases has led to persecution just because it's root cause is something we do not understand... (sorry for the rant, but I've recently had some male friends bashed for holding hands!)
From what I've seen on the news, it's NOT a 'Russian thing.' I made sure of that before I posted.

It sounds like an acid trip gone bad. Vlad may have gotten ahold of some bad stamps.

Latest posts

Back