vini sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's incredible, Yanik! And such sleuthing you did! Best of luck with your breeding program. I can hardly wait to see results.

I bloomed a vini sandy a couple years back ..very small with 14 inch petals..not nearly as impressive (but the color was nice)..btw, the brightness level seems a little low on your pic of black mamba

I bloomed a vini sandy a couple years back ..very small with 14 inch petals..not nearly as impressive (but the color was nice)..btw, the brightness level seems a little low on your pic of black mamba

Interesting! Do you have a pic? It could be possible that we get in contact in the future for pollen exchange...
I noticed this too on my mobile phone. On the pc screen it was perfect. I will upload a better pic.

Interesting! Do you have a pic? It could be possible that we get in contact in the future for pollen exchange...
I noticed this too on my mobile phone. On the pc screen it was perfect. I will upload a better pic.
It's a wee bit dark for me as well and the colours look somewhat over saturated. Might be my monitor though. It's still an amazing looking sanderianum. :D

Didn't change the saturation of the original pic.
sand_black_mamba_zpsz84yiled.jpg~original

sand_black_mamba2_zpsjqpic0cm.jpg~original

What a incredible clone! Good job to hunt for such a special plant!
My very best wishes for your breeding program!

Didn't change the saturation of the original pic.

Much better now! Absolutely gorgeous colour on that sanderianum. :drool:

The picture still looks too saturated to me, but I think it's on my end the issue is (time to retire my monitor). :)

Very nice sand!

Now, you need to find it the perfect wife and/or husband!!! (you can too self it...)

Latest posts

Back