• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Venustum's wanted

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junglejewel

Reaction score
Hi there. I collect Paph Venustum's and would love to have all the varieties. Let me know what you have please and thank you!

Junglejewel

I have several venustum in 2 inch pots from an Orchid Inn flask, OIP0221, that I can sell. I believe this is a sib cross where each is 75% Foxcatcher. If you live in the US, I can sell them for $30 for all three plus $6 shipping. PM me with your e-mail if you are interested and I will send photos. My guess is that they are still at least 2 years from blooming. Mike

Junglejewel

I have several venustum in 2 inch pots from an Orchid Inn flask, OIP0221, that I can sell. I believe this is a sib cross where each is 75% Foxcatcher. If you live in the US, I can sell them for $30 for all three plus $6 shipping. PM me with your e-mail if you are interested and I will send photos. My guess is that they are still at least 2 years from blooming. Mike

Hi Mike. Thank you for the reply. I do have that cross from Orchid Inn already, but thank you much!!

Latest posts

Back