Vendors Section

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
Can admin put a stick with a link to each respective vendors website?? Or do the vendors have to do this?

yes yes im lazy and speaking for all the other lazy folks out there

P

PHRAG

This is up to the vendors. And even if it wasn't, I don't want to do it. :)

M

MoreWater

yeah, actually I was too lazy to type in orchidsoflosojos and never got to the site - not even after John said how nice the plants and the site are - until Lance posted the link. (Well you see, I can't spell. I wouldn't have landed at the right site anyway.) I was going to post but I don't have guts like Marco. (And besides, I thought someone would mention this for me.) :p

P

PHRAG

Well, I think some vendors who have set up threads here forgot what it was for. I might send some emails out and see if I can get some domain names. I am lazy, so don't hold me to that. :)

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
MoreWater said:
I was going to post but I don't have guts like Marco. (And besides, I thought someone would mention this for me.) :p
i have no shame.....

...well sometimes

phrag said:
I am lazy, so don't hold me to that.
i dont blame you thats a whole lotta links!

--------

so now this :poke: goes to the vendors. Ki orchidsoflosos (i dont know how to spell it either) or something like that was actually what i was looking at. i already have my favs (whose bandwidth i abuse on a daily basis) memorized

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
I could have set up links to begin with but then there's no forum, if you click on the title of the forum, it just takes you to their site, so you don't see any other messages, so I chose to let the vendors set up their links on their own.

It's the VENDORS who are the LAZY ones. :poke:

Latest posts