Vendors - Please Read!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Hey guys!

We have pretty few and far between rules here and we like it that way but it's only fair to point out that in going through the list this morning, we've a few of you who've not posted anything in 90 days.

If those of you who have NOT posted recently here wish to continue or discontinue your vendor forum here, I need you to let me know by Saturday, March 15th or your forum may be removed.

FYI, here's the language that this is governed by:

3. Any vendor who fails to post, in either the advertising or general topic threads, in a period of 90 days (once per quarter) faces removal of their vendor thread. The forum founders want the businesses that advertise to add to the discussion on the forum while advertising goods for sale.

Most of you, even if you haven't offered a special have posted information and are exempt but there are several here who have not been seen in quite a while. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll be contacting you off-board to find out your status and interest in staying involved.

I'd also like to offer up a challenge!

I've got 2000 business cards sitting on my floor (which I don't want to have to look at or trip over for the next year) and I'd like each and every one of you to volunteer to help me distribute them! We offer you free advertisement here and I think it would be fabulous if you would reciprocate. We'll cover postage. PM me with your address and I'll have them in the mail on Monday.

Glen Decker has offered to include one with each of his invoices. Who else will step up to do the same? :poke:

I'll include them with my orchid-inspired art sales--I think it'd confuse everyone else though!

I've actually gotten some people interested in the hobby by being attracted to the art first which I find to be quite cool; maybe including the card will get even more of my art patrons hooked on orchids like the rest of us.

Fabulous response so far, I've heard from Robin, Ellen (at Olympic), Leo, Lance from Gonewild, Ross (Paphreek) and Glen, dropped off a bunch with the Crozers yesterday. Some are vendors with us and some are not. Many of our members have also stepped up.

So, the rest of you, I'm just going to go ahead and send some out to you over the next week or two. Take that. :) and thanks!

I had them on my table in Minneapolis and Milwaukee this weekend. Saw Paphreek and Cyp#### and hopefully roped in some more members. Weird saying this, but am back in Chi town, thawing out a little.

-Ernie

Hi All,

It's March 15th so I will be contacting some of you vendors who have not posted in quite a while to find out whether or not you would like to continue to have a vendor forum here at Slippertalk. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, and I hope you'll all want to stick around and participate!

If those of you who have NOT posted recently here wish to continue or discontinue your vendor forum here, I need you to let me know by Saturday, March 15th or your forum may be removed.

FYI, here's the language that this is governed by:

3. Any vendor who fails to post, in either the advertising or general topic threads, in a period of 90 days (once per quarter) faces removal of their vendor thread. The forum founders want the businesses that advertise to add to the discussion on the forum while advertising goods for sale.

I'd also like to offer up a challenge!

I've got 2000 business cards sitting on my floor (which I don't want to have to look at or trip over for the next year) and I'd like each and every one of you to volunteer to help me distribute them! We offer you free advertisement here and I think it would be fabulous if you would reciprocate. We'll cover postage. PM me with your address and I'll have them in the mail on Monday.

If you still have cards you need out, I can add them to orders as well.

regards,
Jesse

Latest posts

Back