Vendors at Chelsea 2008?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wahaj

Reaction score
Hi!

I've absolutely no idea where to post this so apologise in advance if it's in the wrong section.

Any idea which vendors will be at the flower show this year? and if I might be able to view their catalogue on the net or by post before hand? I've tried the RHS website, but can't find any info.

Thanks!

Hello ;)

I don't think I will be going this year so I didn't bother looking at vendors/exhibitors. Off the top of my head, last year Burnham were there (I think they are there ever year) and Eric Young Orchid Foundation were too (THE highlight of the show for me but apparently they are only at Chelsea ever 4 years) as well as a bunch of orchid societies. I don't think anyone was selling orchids, Burnham's display plants were available for sale on the last of the show. If you do a search you should be able to find a thread I posted last year with about a million of pictures.

If you want to go to a big orchid show with lots of different vendors then I would suggest Peterborough, it was huge last year and I spent a fortune :sob: It's a great way to get some plants which are not available in UK as quite a few international vendors are present and many will accept pre-orders and bring the plants at no extra cost.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cjbandjb/index.htm

Hi Elena! it's you!!! haha hi!

Thanks for all that info. It seems it's Burnhum's 50th aniversary and they're going to have a 12 foot display at chelsea this year....so that should be fun!

I can't wait. I'm slowly starting to build on my collection of slippers, very slowly haha. And I hope they have some interesting stuff there. I remember Gardeners World last year had a few stalls that were doing seedlings and starter orchis very very cheaply and I bought a couple. Hopefully similar companies there will have some slippers to offer.

Latest posts

Back