Variation in Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

Below are pictures of 3 different seedlings of Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer (= emersonii x malipoense). I was amazed by the amount of variation within this cross. The first 2 are from the same cross. The third flower is from a different cross. The first flower had very little red pigments in the foliage and in the flowers. There were no red spots on the inside of the pouch. The third flower has a lot of yellow pigments. Which one do you guys like the best?

Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer 'Snow Drift':

PaphMemLarryHeuerSnowDrift192008.jpg

Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer 'Midori Moon'':

PaphMemLarryHeuerMidoriMoon192008.jpg

Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer 'Gold Digger':

PaphMemLarryHeuerGoldDigger192008.jpg

Robert

The 'Minori Moon' is the nicest. I would love to see this with a wider dorsal!
:clap::clap:

I think #1 is the best with the contrasting yellow pouch against the pink blush on petals. But, I think I need a closer examination so you should send them to me. :D

They all look good. I have one in spike now...should open within the month...I'll post pictures. Take care, Eric

Mine's been in very low bud. It hasn't made any progress in about 4 months now. It's not drying up or anything. Is this normal?

I like #2 because of the colored veining. #3 is pretty because of the golden color.

Latest posts

Back