Vandas

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grandma M

VandaTree2-06-08short.jpg
BasementRack2-06-08.jpg
V-A-Su-FunBeauty2-02-08.jpg

Vanda Tree ------------------------- Basment rack ----------------------------------- V.Su-Fun- Beauty
V-LauraBush-singleflowr2-05-08.jpg
V-A-SaksanranGoldFlowers12-02-08.jpg

V. Laura Bush--I have had this one for 2 1/2 years, first bloom.--------------------------------V-Saksanran Gold

The Vanda Tree - - is simply a coat rack but it works for displaying my plants----yes it is secure.

Basement rack - - is what I just put together myself (not very professional). The white behind it is a shower curtain hung on a curtain rod so I don't mist my wall.

Su-Fun Beauty - -is why I neded to build my rack to hang the plants. Long roots on that one. It is one of the new ones I bought at the GVOS show last weekend.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Beautiful all of them... I can't grow these maybe because of the low hymidity levels in my growing area... :( (They seem to rot...though)

Nice display and beutiful plants.

I cannot have Vandas due to the watering nearly every day.

Roy

I wasn't out of bench space. I had to make that hanging rack so I didn't have them sitting in a tray damaging the long roots. Now they can hang free. My pipe rack is on the tray where they sat before except now the plants are hanging closer to the light.

The two which I brought into bloom now were in that tray for 2 1/2 years doing nothing. They budded up after I raised them off the tray and gave them more light.

The coat rack is in my livingroom so I can enjoy the beauty now. When they are finished blooming they will go in the basement on the pipe rack. Marilyn

Back