Vancouver Show 2010

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jorch

We just had our show this past weekend, and here are some of the paphs at the show:

Paph Landmark
DSC_0073Small.jpg

Paph Iantha Stage
DSC_0043Small.jpg

Paph Delrosi (slight damage from transport)
DSC_0033Small.jpg

Paph tigrinum
DSC_0032Small.jpg

Paph Mount Toro
DSC_0004Small.jpg

Paph Olivia
DSC_0011Small.jpg

Cyp formosanum
DSC_0006Small.jpg

and I ended up buying this plant, a Cyp debile, it's so cute and teeny!!
DSC_0066Small.jpg

and here are the two slippers that got AOS awards:

Paph Bo Ying Chow (HCC/AOS)
DSC_0089Small-1.jpg

Phrag wallisi x longifolium (AM/AOS), from Forestview
DSC_0086Small.jpg

... more display pics and other plants to come :)

Very nice Cyps.

Goos buy, one of my favorite kinds.

the formosanum is very beautifull too.

Some seriously nice Paphs. The standouts for me are the Delrosi and the Mt Toro. That Mt Toro in partiular is incredible. Great petal length. The tigrinum isn't shabby either.

David

Very nice group to show us! I too love the Mt. Toro - that is one multi I would happily make room for. The formosanum clump is wonderful too - it takes some time to make a clump like that. Careful with the debile - NEVER let it dry out - these are very sensitive to any drying, including both the substrate and air.

Thanx for sharing. That cyp debile is a good pick-up; I've never seen them here and don't even know if they're CITES restricted. Also, thanx for posting the Paph Olivia, I haven't seen one in a while. :D Wasn't the Toronto show last week too?

Very nice! Was the formosanum from the Bischoffs? I remember seeing it at the show in '04. Stunning!

Great group of slippers. You bought a real cutie!!
I love the Mt. Toro and the Bo Ying Chow!
Thanks for showing us!!

Back