V. Golamco's Blue Magic 'Orchid Mania'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gego

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First flower, 4" wide, seven in one spike. Golamco is a friend so this clone is special.

I actually saw the coerulea plant he used to cross with the famous V.Gordon Dillon.

Yes, Jun made the cross. This is his favorite clone. The plant was not healthy when I got it but it is recovering. You know Jun Golamco?

I got to chat with him when I visited the Philippines. Although very short. He is nice and very knowledgeable person. It was delightful to speak with him. Though I am not sure where he is at now that Manila Seedling bank is no more.

I got to chat with him when I visited the Philippines. Although very short. He is nice and very knowledgeable person. It was delightful to speak with him. Though I am not sure where he is at now that Manila Seedling bank is no more.

They got moved to Quezon City. I have to pay him a visit next time, hopefully this year. These guys have the newly discovered paphs.

Latest posts

Back