upstate ladies and marl works +

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately the camera I used and my newer camera aren't new enough to be GPS capable and I have 'location services' turned off for my phone camera app. I'm pretty sure I had the same for my last phone

Cyp. acaule in upstate NY, 2016 I've been watching this stand for several years. It seem to be doing well this year.

Attachments

• IMG_4305_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_4305_Fotor.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 22
I don't blame them.
I am willing to bet the person could not afford health insurance.
Perhaps this is food for the kids.

As I drove away I passed law enforcement.
More worried about checking out the skirts in the parking lot.

This is an interesting thread I just stumbled upon while doing a search for "video editor". I live very close to here, let me know if you go back next spring. We have acaule at our camps in Forestport and I have a lot of large jack in the pulpits in the woods behind my house, as well as a few varieties of toad lilies and trillium.

This is an interesting thread I just stumbled upon while doing a search for "video editor". I live very close to here, let me know if you go back next spring. We have acaule at our camps in Forestport and I have a lot of large jack in the pulpits in the woods behind my house, as well as a few varieties of toad lilies and trillium.

The orchids in this thread from ny were only the cyps that Mary posted and they are on her property. She may be willing to let you check them out but probably easier to find at pitch pine bog near you or many places in the adirondacks

Nelson swamp has lots of orchids and wildflowers

Back