Uploading Photos on Slippertalk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just worked for the first, now it doesn't - can't paste....:(

next try: no way, no pasting any more...:confused:
and again: no copying, no pasting.:poke:

last try: nope.

I lose the copy everytime I return from photobucket to st...:mad:
Don't know what I did right the first time I did it. :mad::mad: Gorgeous Maudiae?

ClairedeLune2.jpg
[/IMG]

hehe!!

Another go...
http://
P5166003.jpg

Yess!
So, now I need just to know how big is OK for this forum. Below 200?
Thanks!

likespaphs-

I went back to image shack and uploaded some more pics. This time when I preview the post, the images are enormous.

Did I miss something? I did not resize the first ones.

Regardless of the size I select to upload, they all show up huge.

hmmm, i dunno
i've used photobucket and it seemed to automatically size the photos correctly
i take it you didn't see a sizing option on your hosting website?
who are you using to host the photos?

i was using imageshack and I did see the options for thumbnail through large sizes. Regardless of what size I select, it blows them up when they get imported into ST.

What is frustrating is that it did not do it the first time, so I thought I had it down. Then on the second... problems as mentioned.

Maybe I will try photobucket.

We love big photos!!!!!
When I upload photos I select the ' image resize for 17" monitor' option.
Open the photo in Imageshack by clicking the tiny blue "image details' button beside the thumbnail.
"embed this image"
copy the 'forum' link and paste into the open ST 'reply' to thread dialogue box. (have ST open in a different browser tab)

Upload the fullsized image and not the thumbnail.

Eureka! Thanks for the clarifications. When I start using it more I will not make the same mistakes.

This is a pic of my Lepanthes telipogoniflora. The blooms are not open in this pic, which for me, with this plant, is rare.

From Ecuagenera. All of my plants, paphs included are terrarium grown.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Slipperfan- This pic has landed in the wrong section for posts, but here it is. This was from a few months ago. I bought it with 5 leaves. 15 months later it has over 50 spikes, many have bloomed over a dozen times already. I wish all of my Lepanthes responded so well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest posts

Back