Updated Website

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a note to let you know we updated the website this week. New stuff includes more Phrag. klotzscheanum and Phrag. vittatum seedlings, plus a high potential Paph. rothschildianum sib. Also a few more 'Half-album' micranthum seedlings plus a couple of beautiful NBS Paph. lowii 'Half-album' seedlings as well. Check then out at www.foxvalleyorchids.com

Thanks! Tom

Again, fischeri is sold out!!! Acccckkkkk! Lovely offerings, but I have my
heart set on a fischeri and can't find one anywhere, but you-know-who and
don't like doing business with them. Somebody please let me know when
there's one available. Pleeeeeeze.

Again, fischeri is sold out!!! Acccckkkkk! Lovely offerings, but I have my
heart set on a fischeri and can't find one anywhere, but you-know-who and
don't like doing business with them. Somebody please let me know when
there's one available. Pleeeeeeze.

Angela, I bought two at sepos with expectations of selling/trading one but have been working mega hours here in Virginia so hadn't brought it up here. I'll have to check and make sure they are both fine but I may have a one-growth available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big does Phrag. klotzscheanum get and can you hold shipment until June 1?

Hi Mary,

This particular strain of Phrag. klotzscheanum blooms when it reaches a 7 inch leaf span. Ours have 4-5 inch leaf spans and should reach blooming size in 18 months. We grow them with the pots sitting in 1/2 -1 inch deep rain water (or RO) which is changed weekly. And yes, I'll be glad to hold the largest one for you until June 1.

I want a BIG fischeri, dear. I'm far too old to take a seedling and hope
to see it bloom someday. I wish you great growing with the two you have...
and I wanna see photos when they bloom!!!

I think most of our Phrag. fischeri 'Pink Puff' (x self) seedlings went to another grower in the Seattle area and I'd expect they'd be reaching blooming size in about a year. More in process in the lab, but they are slow......

I received this beautiful Phrag. klotzscheanum today from Fox Valley. Tom, I am thrilled! Thank you.

oops! forgot the photo :)

Here it is:

Attachments

• orchids 6-4_fotor.jpg
    orchids 6-4_fotor.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 29
Hi Mary,

Glad your happy with the klotzscheanum seedling; it looks pretty happy. We still a few left for those of you that may be interested. I also made a couple of changes to the website:

1) No more $45 minimum order amount

2) Added Phrag. humboldtii syn popowii syn warsciewiczianum seedlings @
$35/ea + s/h to the Phrag. Species catalog. It's a sib cross of ('Mahogany
Run' x 'Fox Valley') and growing nicely in 2 1/4" rose pots. Here's a photo of
one of the actual seedlings. Leaf spans range from 5 to 6 inches (14 cm).

Last edited:
Back