Updated Website

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also wanted to mention we will be adding a new section to our website catalog entitled "Select Divisions". Now that Spring repotting season is over, we have a few breeding quality divisions available for sale and this seemed like a good place to list them. The new section should be up and running by the end of this week.

Also wanted to mention we will be adding a new section to our website catalog entitled "Select Divisions". Now that Spring repotting season is over, we have a few breeding quality divisions available for sale and this seemed like a good place to list them. The new section should be up and running by the end of this week.

Might be making another order once that list is up.

Phrag. klotzscheanum is one of those Phrag. species that's easy to grow, but difficult to propagate - so few vendors offer it. It's really a great species for those growers with limited space because it stays so compact and blooms so reliably. Most customers do best growing this species with the pot sitting in a tray containing 1/2" of rain water or R/O.

Last edited:
Just a note to let you all know we continue to update the Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. website with the following additions:

Paph. Dollgoldi (roth. x armeniacum) - Blooming Size
Paph. Yakushiji (malipoense x wenshanense) - Blooming Size
Paph. Mem. Larry Heuer (malipoense x emersonii) - Near Blooming Size

And our first two Select Divisions:

Phrag. Beaumont 4N (Mem. Dick Clements x caudatum) EYOF Breeding
Phrag. Mem. Dick Clements 'Birchwood' JC/AOS

And finally, Paph. venustum ('#6' x 'Chang') - Which I previously posted (today) in the ST "Paphiopedilum" section.

Thanks!

Here's the first to bloom of the Paph. Dollgoldi's we added to the website recently. The flower is not fully open yet, but I'm liking the petal width and size so far. All of the ones available are blooming size, with two growths per plant. I'll take another photo tomorrow in brighter conditions....

Last edited:
.........and here's a better photo taken under natural light. The horizontal natural spread is 15.0 cm and the petal width 3.3 cm. Not bad for a first bloom seedling.

Last edited:
Back