Update: My Geckos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tocarmar

Reaction score
Here is my OTHER BABIES!!!

2004_0308ebayPAPH0002.jpg

2004_0308ebayPAPH0003.jpg

Tom

Cool...!!! But I couldn't keep any reptile as a pet...! I haven't tried yet, though!!!

They saved a lot of money on their terrarium insurance!

Get a pic of them licking their eye and I'll be impressed. :) I love leopard geckos- cute and tame. Unlike their Tokay cousins!

-Ernie

They are so cute! Do they make loud noises at dawn? I remember back in the Philippines some species does.

Ramon:)

OMG! I would jump out of my skin if I saw one of those!

I'm just not good with anything that's pretty much not a dog or cat.

...but knowledge is power so I'll add them to the list of critters to research. I can see how they might be cute. I used to think paphs were ugly so anything is possible. :p

You never know what you'll learn on ST!

"Fat tail" get it?
They are great pets, very friendly and tame. I have 8 leopards. I have walked around NYC for hours w/ one on my shoulder or in my hood.

Thanks All!! Yes they are cool & cute. I feed them crickets, wax & meal worms. I actually had the crickets breed & have about 100++ babies running around. I am trying to breed the wax worms. I have moths hatching out now!!
The 1st picture of the Leucustic Gecko he also eats lettuce & bananas. They don't make any noise, once in a while they do "chirp" but nothing like the noise from the crickets!!

Tom

Latest posts

Back