update dianthum photos *lots of photos*

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiaphane

Reaction score
di6.jpg

di1.jpg

di5.jpg

di4.jpg

di3.jpg

di2.jpg

as always, use whatever you want, if you want high res photos, send me a pm.

Beautiful! Dianthum and parishii are two of my favorites. Looks like yours has nice petals... good twists and length. I love the shot of that shows the color on the rear of the pouch :)

My dianthum arrived in the mail today, but with a broken spike, unfortunately :( I'm trying to save it, but I'm not optimisic. The plant looks great, though, thanks Heather :)

- Matthew

Not bad T, not bad. It has some nice color to it.

Also, I like how the photos get progressively larger so that it's almost like dianthum stampede.

hmm... I was having some problems with image sizing in photobucket. I should have hit the refreshed button. :crazy:

gore42 said:
My dianthum arrived in the mail today, but with a broken spike, unfortunately :( I'm trying to save it, but I'm not optimisic. The plant looks great, though, thanks Heather :)

- Matthew

Oh ****! I'm sorry Matt...I was reeaallllly hoping that would not happen! :(
Why I don't usually prefer shipping plants in spike, but I've had pretty good luck so far. Damn it. Very SORRY!!!

No worries, Heather :) It was well packed... these things just happen sometimes. Certainly not your fault.

- Matt

Latest posts

Back