Unknown Phrag

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
Any guesses as to what it is ? Grande ?
halloween-16.jpg

halloween-15.jpg

:confused:Doesn't look like a Grande? Most Grandes have darker color pouch and twisting petals..

I don't know what it is.. but the first name that came to my mind is Mont Fallu :confused:

Gilda, they're a bit easier to identify than the red ones. I like this one a lot. There probably are plants of it down here but not seen very often. Would love to get my hands on a plant. Any chance of e-mailing me a piece???

Gilda, they're a bit easier to identify than the red ones. I like this one a lot. There probably are plants of it down here but not seen very often. Would love to get my hands on a plant. Any chance of e-mailing me a piece???

Wouldn't it be a piece be toast by the time it got through customs and cost a fortune to mail to boot ?? :confused:

I do have a friend visiting your country in January...maybe she could sneak a piece on board the plane.:wink:

Not worth the risk, thanks anyway. Our customs & Quarantine go thru baggage pretty well. Flasks not a problem as long as they are declared and inspected + fee.
If you know anyone with flasks of P. tigrinum :drool:

Latest posts

Back