Two paph

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

barry

DSC01089mini.jpg

Paph. Woluwense

DSC00331mini.jpg

leucochilium,

Congratulations for Woluwense. It's a primary hybrid very difficult to bloom! And it's very nice!!!

Very nice both, but esp. the Woluwense!!!! What size are the Wol. blooms? Any tip for bringing it to spike :) ? Jean

I didn't measure the size. This Wol was made by In-charm, batch no. is 2062. This batch were very easy to bloom, two of my friends also bloom their Wol in Hong Kong.
We put it in 30% shade in summer and direct under the sun inside the greenhouse on winter.

Nice Woluwense of course but the leuco is interesting in not having the heavy spotting as the current breeding is going. Kinda different and nice as well.

Nice Woluwense of course but the leuco is interesting in not having the heavy spotting as the current breeding is going. Kinda different and nice as well.

I wonder if I cross these two paph and what will the offspring look like?
But is it any paph's parent is Woluwense?

Last edited by a moderator:
great woluwense. an awesome lesser seen multi. that leuco looks like a leuco x niveum back to leuco or something. a big stem, washed out colors and two buds?

Latest posts

Back