Two: Paph. Walnut Valley (moquettianum x Greyi)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
This one has a weird "horn" on it's pouch, and has two inflorescences coming from the same growth:

Paph_WalnutValley-SF.jpg

Paph_WalnutValley-SFback.jpg

This one, from another vendor, has a tag that reads:
Paph. Walnut Valley (moquettianum ‘Pine Knot’ x Greyi album)

Paph_WalnutValleyalbum.jpg

This has been a nice cross! As (glaucophyllum X Greyi), would be called Ruby Charles. RHS did right to finally accept moquettianum as a parent for registration. Maybe, if I have time, I'll compile a list of all the glauco (v moq)crosses reregistered with moq as a parent. Someone want to beat me to it??? ;)

-Ernie

Nice, actually that's an under-statement, flowers. Who is the vendor on the 2nd one. I need one! Does that mean moquettianum is now officially separate from glaucophyllum?

Nice, actually that's an under-statement, flowers. Who is the vendor on the 2nd one. I need one! Does that mean moquettianum is now officially separate from glaucophyllum?
Eric, the first came from Summerfield Orchids, now out of business. The second came from Carter and Holmes. I've had it for about a year, but they still may have some. Good luck.

Eric, the first came from Summerfield Orchids, now out of business. The second came from Carter and Holmes. I've had it for about a year, but they still may have some. Good luck.

Carter & Holmes still had some the first pf June..we bought one in bud for our annual orchid auction...dang now I'm gonna have to bid on it !! Thanks Dot ! It's a beauty.

Latest posts

Back