Two Paph MK's

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Remember the dead friend I mentioned in another recent thread? Well here is two more of his plants. Did I mention he left me his whole orchid collection in his will?
This is the first to bloom
PaphMichaelKoopowitzGoldenHair1.jpg

and this is the 2nd
PDRM0013.jpg

I took the pics in natural sun light

They are both nice but I like the second one. More color and better shape!

Ramon:)

Remember the dead friend I mentioned in another recent thread? Well here is two more of his plants. Did I mention he left me his whole orchid collection in his will?/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but you certainly have some wonderful plants to keep in your friend's memory.

Hmm. I think I prefer the first. Yes, sorry about your friend. But, that's very special he left them to you. Was it a very large collection? I've made arrangements in a trust/will for my plants too. It's not something anyone wants to think about, but needs to be done when you have a living collection. And since my children and husband have no interest what-so-ever in my orchids I had to plan for the future.

So, everybody better be very nice to me or you're definately getting squat!

Hmm. And since my children and husband have no interest what-so-ever in my orchids I had to plan for the future.

Candace , I am in the same boat as you....no interest in growing orchids at all in my family. I do plan on having one bang up floral display at my funeral..kind of a mini orchid show !:D

Sorry for your loss SlipperKing but your friend had great confidence in you to leave you these ! Congratulations !! MK's are beautiful !:clap:

Latest posts

Back