Two Paph MK's

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Remember the dead friend I mentioned in another recent thread? Well here is two more of his plants. Did I mention he left me his whole orchid collection in his will?
This is the first to bloom

and this is the 2nd

I took the pics in natural sun light

rdlsreno

Reaction score
They are both nice but I like the second one. More color and better shape!

Ramon:)

G

Greenpaph

Super flowers and photos!

How long are the petals?

:drool:

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Remember the dead friend I mentioned in another recent thread? Well here is two more of his plants. Did I mention he left me his whole orchid collection in his will?/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but you certainly have some wonderful plants to keep in your friend's memory.

Candace

Reaction score
Hmm. I think I prefer the first. Yes, sorry about your friend. But, that's very special he left them to you. Was it a very large collection? I've made arrangements in a trust/will for my plants too. It's not something anyone wants to think about, but needs to be done when you have a living collection. And since my children and husband have no interest what-so-ever in my orchids I had to plan for the future.

So, everybody better be very nice to me or you're definately getting squat!

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
Hmm. And since my children and husband have no interest what-so-ever in my orchids I had to plan for the future.
Candace , I am in the same boat as you....no interest in growing orchids at all in my family. I do plan on having one bang up floral display at my funeral..kind of a mini orchid show !:D

Sorry for your loss SlipperKing but your friend had great confidence in you to leave you these ! Congratulations !! MK's are beautiful !:clap:

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
...So, everybody better be very nice to me or you're definately getting squat!
Hi Candace,
That's not regarding me 'cos I'm too far away !! :D :D

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Latest posts