Trip from Hell!!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Ok. So I JUST arrived in London two hours ago, meeting mom and uncle and cousin who are in Paris right now but should be here in 1 hour.

I got to the airport with an urgent message from San Diego---grandpa is dying so I called and they told me "You guys have to get here now!!!"

SOOOoo after flying all night from NY to London, i have to fly from London to San Diego! I can't seem to find a flight though as the last flight leaves in an hour. I could fly another airline, but the airfare is 2,500 GBP per person, and with 4 people that's 10,000 GBP or about 20,000 US!!!!!

What sucks more is that i actually had cancelled my trip to London on Wedneday because the person who promised to feed my birds bailed out on me. Couldnt' find anyone else so I cancelled my ticket only to have my neighbor come home from being out of town and said he could do it. So I repurchased my ticket.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry about the nonsensical rambling!

Lien

Lien,

I am sorry to hear about all this. My thoughts are with you. If we can do anything, let us know.

Sorry to hear about the kerfuffle Lien! I hope things start to sort themselves out soon!

Deepest apologies, Lien. I wish and hope things will turn out better soon.

Back