tri-floral delenatii vini

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denver

Reaction score
Third flower isn't open yet, but I think it is close enough that it is safe to not jinx it...I've already knocked on wood just to be safe...
I had a really hard time capturing these flowers accurately on my phone camera, so I hope to have a friend with real cameras try to get some pictures once all three are open. There is definitely a little more color in the dorsal and at the tips of the petals than these pictures capture. Suffice it to say I am more than happy with the flowers even if I am a little disappointed in my ability to photograph them.

5IHkXWgl.jpg

IcWISqAl.jpg

bD1au5cl.jpg

and here it is with some less gifted relatives:
0BYpMAnl.jpg

I can see how nice they are in those photos!
Thanks for sharing!
I gotta get one of these someday. A good one like this hopefully!

Where did you find this?
And is this clone fragrant?

Interesting that your delenatiis are in bloom a month or so later than mine. I have 2 plants and the last of their flowers dropped this week. I hope that having 3 flowers is a stable trait in your clone -- we're up in multifloral range here.

Very nice color on the pouch. And I can see the pink blush on the tips and dorsal. Very well grown.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I can see how nice they are in those photos!
Thanks for sharing!
I gotta get one of these someday. A good one like this hopefully!

Where did you find this?
And is this clone fragrant?

I got it from Thanh at Springwater a while ago. I'll check the tag when I get home tonight but I know it is handwritten and I think it doesn't have any parental info.

It has a VERY slight rose fragrance--I can barely smell it but my girlfriend insists she can...

Latest posts

Back