Transformers Movie

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Maria (the SO) was telling me about it last night and I went bananas. I can't wait till it come out! I saw this yesterdayThat actually looks like optimus's eye on the front! I think that little camera guy on the movie trailer is the little buggy in optimus's trailer.

I had heard that they were making this. But when I went to see the Pirates OTC II this weekend, they played the teaser. You could hear every guy in the theater about the age of 30 moan with giddy delight when the autobots logo appeared. My wife rolled her eyes, so now I have to see it.

I am just afraid they are going to turn Soundwave into an iPod. :(

If he doesn't shoot Ravage and Laserbeak out I will be :mad:

decepticon.jpg

Marcus just saw the J.D. below your name. Did you pass your test?

Does anyone know if their using the new fangled transformers?? or are they using the g1's???

Marco said:
Marcus just saw the J.D. below your name. Did you pass your test?

Does anyone know if their using the new fangled transformers?? or are they using the g1's???

The exam is next week. A week from tomorrow actually. Panic is setting in, so I procrastinate by googling transformers movie stuff... Anyways, came across this info here:
http://www.ntfa.net/ntfa/movie/index.php
Don't know how reliable the source is, but at least we definitely get a few Gen1 characters like Starscream and Bumblebee.

Ha ha. I love the list of transformers on that page.

Car, car, car, truck, car, tank, jet, helicopter, utility vehicle, car, car, GIANT SCORPION.

Which of these things just doesn't belong.

Transformers,
More than meets the eye!

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons.

Transformers,
Robots in diguise.
Tranformers,
More than meets the eye.

Tranformers!

Latest posts

Back