tonsum fma. alboviride 'Tall B' x 'Big Boy'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paph Forum in DC is next weekend yes... i seriously thought about buying in LA but thought i couldn't justify the space. as i am typing this, i'm realizing how stupid that thought was :)... he's bringing me some roth seedlings, so ya i'll send him a note about the flask if he still has it...

btw i bought into that besseae grex of Sam's 'Mega' x 'Zephyrus Mega'.. plants looked great... i'll start a thread with a photo of the compot today or tomorrow... i'll obviously be selling seedlings. way too much money invested in the flask.

Hey Rich, I got my friends to buy that besseae Mega flasks too from Sam. I think we all have 3 or 4 flasks in total lol. We lost 25% and are keeping all of them lol.

Yes, order the tonsum flask! We are all enablers here and part of OA (Orchidophiles Anonymous) group lol as Jens mentioned

Already emailed Dave, he's bringing it... The mega x seedlings look like great growers... Some paired directly into 2" pots. 1 was big enough to pot out on its own... I took a few smaller ones and potted them into grow cubes as an experiment (albeit a potentially expensive one)

Latest posts

Back